Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Worst cruise ever

Sail Date: October 08, 2011

It suck from the time trying to get on board! Charged for everything including water! the buffet was crappy, the fruit was soggy, the sheets were never changed only the wash towels was the only towels changed! Not much for children the fun factory was the only thing the arcade sucked no up to date games and then only 3 of the 6 worked. They charged 11.50 on board gratility for everyone in the same room! even my 3 yr old!!! since i had them take the gruatility off of my 3 yr old bill, they accused me of taking a beach towel and try to charge me 56!

Pros: Dinner in restuarant

Cons: the over pricing

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

the buffet was horrible! the restaurant was great for dinner and breakfast
nothing really for me to do at 39 yrs old
The only person with a willingness to help was the waiter, Ceaser was his name!!!!!! He was the greatess and the most helpful the whole cruise
the shows in the the theather was ok but the good stuff they did when we docked and most of the people were out sightseeing
ship size was good and it was pretty clean
the room size was ok, not big enought for 4 people, 3 if one is a child. the condition, the bathroom was pissy smelling the whole trip and the shower smelled like bowl!!!!