Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Enjoyed more than expected

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

Enjoyed this cruise in many aspects. They pay attention to small services. e.g., (1) As you return to the ship from Cozumel, they are waiting with cold water and cool towels. I have not seen any other cruise doing this. (2) Cold fruits are delivered to the deck while people are enjoying the deck next to the pool.

Pros: attention to small services

Cons: none

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

It could use renovation with modern luster but the ship is still a good shape. The boats attached side didn't give clean ocean view from balcony but I doubt that this can be changed due to the current ship design.
I enjoyed all breakfast buffet, a special brunch (never seen anything like it), and dinner every evening.
The stateroom that I stayed was in a very good condition.
Staffs were the best. Excellent service at dinner table. They didn't push to sell more alcoholic beverages.
There are many activities to choose. Enjoyed the evening shows.