Great scenery, poor service

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 01, 2011
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
My main criticism of this trip was the crew and customer service. Many on the crew did not speak English. Most of the crew had a poor attitude and smiles were at a minimum. I had a bag delivered to the wrong cabin and when I personally found it (they couldn't) it was minus my lock and a bag of expensive souvenirs from prior to sailing. The customer service personnel were rude and did not care. They said I had to go through my homeowners insurance. My stateroom safe was too small to hold all expensive belongings (laptop, ipad, etc) and so my son's CD player was taken from my stateroom. Again nobody seemed to care.I will never sail Celebrity again!

The buffet was porrly maintained and stocked, the wait for items was extremely long. Dining room was better but definitely not better than average quality.

One of the only positives on this cruise. Good staff and activities for my 6 and 9 year olds.

Bathroom was dirty upon arrival.

Pros: excursions, kid's club

Cons: crew, customer service

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.