Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Better than expected!

Sail Date: March 01, 2011

I was very impressed. Seems everyday I discovered another part of the ship, I hadn't seen before. Everything was in very good taste and something for everyone, from young to old.

Pros: The employees were tops.

Cons: Charged for both of us when I only went on the excursion.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

The size was huge. I kept having to ask if I was headed in the right direction. Very clean. Only one area I saw need of attention and that was in the far end of the main dining room. There was tape on the ceiling and looked like something serious had to be addressed. The decor was beautiful and everything quite comfortable.
The food was really excellent. The best! No complaints at all.
We had a stateroom with balcony. Condition was very good and plenty of room for my husband and myself. Very clean and well taken care of by the staff.
John has done an awesome job to keep the entertainment of excellent quality. Great variety and down right good entertainment everyone could enjoy. We were very impressed.
We had two grandchildren on board and they had a great time in the kiddies pool and access to toys and even attentive babysitting services used by one of the parents.