Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Exceeded Expectations!

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

My husband and I planned this anniversary cruise 8 months in advance, so our anticipation level was high. Everything went very smoothly from the check-in process to the disembarkation process. Our stateroom was much roomier than we have had on other cruise lines, with plenty of closet and drawer space. The Millenium had a lovely upscale look and was easy to navigate. She is just beginning to show some signs of age but so am I, so I felt right at home, ha! But the best thing about this trip was the itinerary! The extra time to get to Curacao and Aruba were absolutely worth it! Stunning islands!

Pros: This itinerary was exceptional!

Cons: boring formal photo ops

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!