Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Third Mate

A piece of heaven!

Sail Date: January 01, 2010

This was the first time on the Millennium. For the age of this ship - it was beautiful. We had sailed on the Constellation (the sister ship) three times but the Millennium looked new! It was meticulously clean, the service was excellent and the food was scrumptous. We even went to the shows most nights. They varied the shows by bringing in different entertainers - pianist, comedians and singers. It wasn't the same Celebrity cast every night. I love sailing on Celebrity Cruise lines - they always makes me feel like a "Celebrity". Their exceptional staff were always working hard to make my vacation wonderful! I can not say enough about the dedicated and professional staff on board the ship.

Pros: Excellent service, beautiful ship and tropical ports of calls

Cons: none

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!