Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

great experience even for a teen

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

Room Type: Suite

I have been on 7 cruises in the last 4 years and have never tasted such good food on a cruise before in my life. As a teen, I usually don't care about service, but found that the butler (Ram) to the sky suite was AWESOME!!! When we hung up the phone talking to him, he'd be knocking at our door to deliver a service. Our stateroom attendant (Violeta) and waiters (Juan B & Slaven) were awesome too. I didn't like that the crowd was older and I didn't really have a choice of who to hang out with (except for the 12 teens onboard) which I was fine with. Also, we had to find activities on our own. The shows were AMAZING!!! Twice, they had a "cirque de soleil" like act that took words out of my mouth. One more thing that impressed me was the daily cold towels at ports and at the pool, and the sherbert parade on sea days. Great experience...

Pros: service, butler, food

Cons: not enough for kids/teens, shore excursions needed more variety

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!