Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Time of our lIfe

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

We traveled with our 17 year old son and his friend, they had their own cabin across the hall. Everyone loved the adventure. It is the best family vacation going, and this cruise line is the only one I will travel on. They know how to take care of their passengers, and you always feel that they are happy to be there for you. The meals are spectacular, I don't know how I can eat every two hours, still be hungry for more food and lose weight. It happens every cruise I trake with Celebrity. We want to travel to the Mediterrean next and possibly the southern Caribbean as well. Can't wait until next time!!!!

Pros: The emenities, the staff and crew were awesome, the food was amazing

Cons: Did't like the Dominican Republic, Would have like more time in St Thomas and the Bahamas

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!