Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

THIS WAS OUR 10TH CRUISE, BUT THE FIRST WITH CELEBRITY. EMBARKATION WAS DISORGANIZED. THERE WAS THIS AMAZING LONG, LONG LINE.FINALLY WE GOT TO OUR STATEROOM WHICH WAS A SKY SUITE -- IT WAS FABULOUS!!! AND WE ALSO FOUND OUT IT WAS A BIT LARGER THAN THE OTHER SKY SUITES BECAUSE THIS SUITE WAS CONNECTING TO THE PENTHOUSE SUITE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT THE SECOND DAY I GUESS THE SHIP WAS GOING FULL POWER IT LITERALLY VIBRATED!! THE NEXT DAYS WERE MUCH BETTER. I FOUND MUCH BETTER SERVICE THAN WITH ROYAL CARIBBEAN. FOOD WAS VERY GOOD, MUCH BETTER THAN I FOUND ON THE VOYAGER OF THE SEAS. THE SPA IS VERY NICE, I HAD A WELL BEING MASSAGE, WHICH WAS PRETTY NICE. BUT MY SISTER HAD THE STONE MASSAGE AND SHE LOVED IT. OVERALL, I LIKED THE EXPERIENCE AND I WOULD REPEAT IT!!! ITINERARY IS VERY NICE WE LOVED CASA DE CAMPO.