Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

11 day Millennium cruise on September 23rd was 1st Adult Escape--nice not having children around. Embarkation very smooth and efficient with welcome aboard champagne ( I understand this will become standard). All ship personnel were very friendly and service-oriented. Food service was very good with evening sushi bar outstanding and Olympic restaurant extraordinary. Ship facilities attractive and convenient. Bar service was excellent and entertainment was appropriate for crowd of older adults without offensive "adult" entertainment. I knew I was traveling during hurricane season so weather might be a problem. Isidore arrived in Mexico just before we did. Shore excursions were cancelled the night before arrival and some passengers were notified of the cancellation, others did not find out until breakfast. Captain still tried to dock at Cozumel, unsuccessfully. With shore trips cancelled, what was the point of going? Ship needs to have a better foul weather-port cancellation plan for passengers. Leaving Aruba, Captain made good decision to skip Grand Cayman where Lili has passed night before and go to Nassau instead. Extra days at sea were planned better this time. New disembarkation procedure with guests staying in cabins and gathering in public areas in groups worked very well-no "homeless" passengers sitting on floors or stairways. Having read other comments, I was uncertain what to expect. I guess a trip is what you make of it and some people can always find something to complain about. I centainly would not hesitate to sail with Celebrity again and am, in fact, at the end of October.