Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

Celebrity Captains Club Member (6 Cruises)Embarkation - OK / Disembarkation - Long WaitLost my luggage and guest relations instructed me to go to the main dining room in my bathing suit for dinner! Food was excellent, especially in specialty restaurant (well worth $25.00).Waiter and Asst. Waiter had no clue. Service was poor!Cabin steward was so - so. Ran out of shampoo and soap (2 days).Bar and cruise staff were excellent.Pools and deck activities were excellent. Ship is beautiful.Prior to this cruise, I wouldn't look at another cruise line. I'm looking now!