Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

This was an 11 night cruise. We were supposed to go to Key West for first stop, but ended up going there for 4 hours on our last day. They said the port was too filled.For a ship only 2-3 years old, I found myself upset with the ladies' restrooms. There was chipped paint off toilet seats, some doors wouldn't lock, soap dispensers left unfilled for three days.Our balcony room was excellent! Our waiterand bus boy were also great! The food was good to very good, not excellent. Our breakfast service in the dining room left something to be desired. Some days we didn't receive our toast. Some days we wouldn't get our milk, other times the "muffin pastry server" just couldn't be found.The shows were above average. We especially enjoyed Dr. Stanley Yarlow's piano playing and Ralph Archillies' act. The singers and dancers were enjoyable, but I have seen better. They worked hard and deserved applause for their efforts. We thoroughly enjoyed the dance music and watching the young and old intertwining their styles... (from newlyweds to the couple who had been married 62 years).As we have cruised a few other times , I would say this was my least positive sailing.