Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

This was my sixth cruise, the second with Celebrity. After sailing three times with Costa, I found Celebrity to be the upscale choice for U.S. passengers. All the luxury, accomodations and choices, without the hassle of multiple announcements to accomodate multiple languages. The ship is beautiful and well laid out. The staterooms with a balcony are lovely. Despite rough seas in November, the crew was exceptional and the food was wonderful. I would recommend this ship to any seasoned cruiser. We will definitely look to the Millennium when booking our next cruise.