Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

My wife and I just returned from a 7-night eastern Caribbean cruise on the Millennium (sail date 01/20/02). Let me start off by saying don't waist your time or money. We had heard nothing but great things about Celebrity, but our experience was mostly very negative. Let me start off with some positve things. The room was nice and our Butler (Elvis) was very nice. I wish I could say more.Now the negative. I won't make this too long. It all started when we first entered the ship, the staff not being friendly (not even a hello). My wife asked for a second pillow and they told her not until the following day. We were forgotten completely in the dinning room. People were having their lunch served and we had not even had our water poured. We finally got to order after I went directly to the head waiter and complained. Other things of the same magnitude occurred. Both of us were very disappointed with this experience. We are not first time cruisers. We have been on 8 other cruises(RCI and Princess)and never had an experience such as we did on the Millennium.