Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review

4/15 Eastern CarribeanThe Millenium was a fabulous ship with a fabulous crew and fabulous service. The food was exceptional and the entertainment was good, also. The service was phenomenal, especially in the dining room. Our cabin (cat 1A) was great. The ports were pretty good, and the days at sea were a blast with many different activities. I'm 16 and I met so many different people that I still talk to today. The teen program was fun although I only went to the disco thing at night. The public rooms of the ship were awe-inspiring. Overall, It couldn't have gotten any better.