Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

so-so ship

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Cruise didn't start out on a positive note. We pre-paid transfers with Celebrity and received no bus vouchers. No pre-cruise booklet or luggage tags sent by Celebrity, either. Requested a table for 2 - got a table for six and was basically told - sorry! At mandatory evacuation drill, Millinieum employee named Maxine at the theatre was very rude and confrontational.

I went to bed that night thinking we had made a mistake, but decided to give them a second chance.

I absolutely loved the quality time I spent with my husband on the cruise since it was our 25th anniversary. We had a lot of fun in the ports and I loved the itinerary, but the ship was, well.....boring.

Pool closed and covered by 8:00 pm. Not enough activities on board at night. Shows were ho-hum. No buffet at night - just stir-fry and italian - forces everyone into the sit down meal. Riviera Grill closed at 5:30 p.m. Ship and decor are starting to show age.

Pros: Easy on/off process

Cons: Not a fun ship - entertainment, food, parties geared to over 70+ age group.

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

Linen was old and faded. Sheets were only changed once during 11 day cruise. Nightly newsletter not left on three nights - had to go to guest relations to pick up a copy.
In one word?? BORING
All the wait and bar staff were great!