Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean

11days in Paradise

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

This was our second cruise with Celebrity. The food and service in the dining room were exceptional but we found the buffet to be ordinary buffet quality food. The quality of the entertainment was mediocre. We went to the shows but they just did not meet the high expectations we have come to expect from Celebrity.

Pros: The food and service

Cons: Quality of entertainment

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? No.

As I said earlier, entertainment was mediocre at best.
The Celebrity Millenium was the perfect size ship. You didn't have to wait in lines to go to meals or entertainment and it didn't take 20 minutes to walk from one end of the ship to the other like on the large ships.
Food in the main dining room was wonderful!!!!
We had a balcony room - which for us is the only way to go. Only problem was on my side of the bed where everyone sits when they come into the room - it slanted down and I had to position myself in bed so I wouldn't roll out of bed. Mattresses were very comfortable. Pillows could have been a little softer, but there were extra pillows in the room which helped.
Our stateroom attendant, Douglas, could not have been nicer or more helpful.