Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A great Cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The lobby on 3rd floor midship is breathtaking--very beautiful.

Pros: the attitude of Millennium's staff

Cons: the description of the food as listed on the menu

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

The food was good - not great. I ordered the jumbo shrimp cocktail, fully expected those large round jumbo shrimp. Instead, the shrimp were about the size of my little finger.
Everything was very clean. The decor was really nice, and all venues were quite accessible.
My stateroom was comfy and cozy. Millennium makes the most use of their space. there was amble closet and storage space, and the bathroom design was quite efficient.
It's quite clear that staff were hired for their people skills.
Great variety of entertainment - from broadway shows to cooking competition. I really enjoyed the '50s and '60s dance theme, and my daughter really enjoyed the '70s dance theme.