Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

wonderful customer service

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

The customer service was excellent. The staff remembered my name and likes and dislikes.

Pros: the more strenuous shore excursions

Cons: the food was average

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!

Nice layout, average cleanliness. There were a lot of black hairs (long and short) in my room that did not belong to me and that grossed me out.
It was larger than I expected, only surface clean (lots of hair, under the bed made me gag)
Very convenient, amazing service, good options, quality was average, the maitre d' was amazing and had a few dishes prepared just for me
very friendly, remembered my name and that I wanted my coffee with dinner