wonderful customer service

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
The customer service was excellent. The staff remembered my name and likes and dislikes.

Very convenient, amazing service, good options, quality was average, the maitre d' was amazing and had a few dishes prepared just for me

very friendly, remembered my name and that I wanted my coffee with dinner

Nice layout, average cleanliness. There were a lot of black hairs (long and short) in my room that did not belong to me and that grossed me out.

It was larger than I expected, only surface clean (lots of hair, under the bed made me gag)

Pros: the more strenuous shore excursions

Cons: the food was average

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!