Fantastic!!!

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Millennium
Just got back Sunday evening and I have to say that this was a fantastic ship and a great experience.

The boyfriend and I had a great time. The staff was excellent, from our cabin staff, the waiter in the restaurant and the bar servers who took care of us.

Coming from a background in luxury hotels, I have experienced excellent service and I have to say that watching the interactions I saw with staff assisting guests was uplifting to know that people understand what service is all about.

I am still trying to collect my thoughts about this cruise it was that great!

Am now trying to plan another Celebrity Cruise for next year!

The Metropolitan Restaurant was very good, but The Olympic Dining room was AMAZING. We are not foodies but we can definitely tell when we are experiencing excellent food and service.

Great all around

Amazing!

The staff was always working on the ship... painting or varnishing or cleaning

Inside stateroom was nice and just large enough for us. I mean how much time do you spend in your room? But we will go for an outside or balcony next time.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Excursions need help

Recommends Celebrity Millennium? Yes!