A warm, personal staff. Awesome

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

4 Night Pacific Northwest (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 08, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Mercury
The ship was beautiful, just the right size for a new cruiser. Food was fabulous. Homemade ice cream out of this world. Ship had good access for those not able to get around easily. I had broken my arm and the crew was so helpful, even carrying my plate to the tables for me. The library wasn't what I expected, but who has time to read with all the shows, dancing, shopping, etc...I can hardly wait to go again!

The waiters were absolutely wonderful. A great synergy between the dining room crew.
Food was first class all the way, even the waffles, pizza, and sushi bars.

Karaoke, dancing, all types of music, including a three piece string group, playing classical. Shows, whale lectures, too much to do or list. Shore excursions, or do your own thing. Free shuttle to Nanaimo.

As above, I could not remember ever being treated so kindly, smiles everywhere. Made you glad to be there. Celebrity is top class!

Size was just right without wearing you out from walking, but big enough to fit everything in! I only gained two pounds, due to the walking. Pool was cold...hot tubs were just right.

Much roomier than I had imagine. Shower large enough for two.
Just did a few shops, an especially nice knitting shop, a museum, for a donation. It was barely raining, so hiking around the city was fun.
Always, The Empress Hotel. Try to have high tea, if you can. Still elegant and you no longer have to wear a dress. Butchart Gardens always great for first timers. Shopping good. Chinatown is not what it used to be, but if you are interested in Chinese medicine, a great shops in that area.
Don't Miss: Downtown shopping area in old brick buildings
Don't Miss: Downtown shopping area in old brick buildings

Pros: The food and staff

Cons: The weather

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!