a fabulous cruise

Celebrity Mercury Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska/Hubbard Glacier (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 20, 2008
The cruise itself was memorable. The weather was inclement but I expeced that and was therefore not surprised. There was a great selection of shore excursions to choose from and what we chose was wonderful.I would have enjoyed the visit to the Russian Orthodox church if our tour guide didn't talk as much and let me enjoy the ambiance of the surroundings more. The food on the cruise was fabulous. The staff was exemplary. I had a very wonderful time.

I have travelled a lot and have found the staff quality on this cruise to be impeccable. I felt like I was being treated like royalty.

Did a bus tour and would look again at either walking or taking another tour.
Don't Miss: Russian Orthodox Church
Did a tour of he area and got some great photos.
Took a kayaking trip which was wondeful.

Pros: The narration at the Hubbard Glacier site and tho shore excursions

Cons: The line up waiting for our final bill was too long, there were only 3 customer service staff

Recommends Celebrity Mercury? Yes!