Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska

First impression with Celebrity Infinity

Sail Date: June 01, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was a great experience, specially for our kids whose 10 and 17 their first time on a cruise, we all love it.

Pros: Almost everything

Cons: I wish their coffee shop operates 24 hours.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!

We had an ocean view, for 2 adults and 2 children, the stateroom size is a little tight but understandable, its upkeep is good and clean.
I constantly see staff cleaning and maintaining a great condition of the ship.
Food quality is good with a wide variety of dishes, except for the sushi bar/Miso soup the taste could be better.
They greet with a smile, constantly attending to our needs, and very helpfull. Except for the Aqua Spa staff I will give them poor service due to inadequacy of better communication.
with so much activities going on its very hard to keep up, I mean this in a good way.
At first my son is hesitating to join, but after trying we hardly see him while onboard and he constantly on the move monitoring all the function and anticipating the following schedule.