Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

A Very Nice Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

Overall the cruise was great! The room was nice although could have been a bit bigger, there was plenty of food as usual and the weather couldn't have bee better. I do have a couple of complaints though. We were never quite sure what we would be having for dinner as the meal descriptions and what actually appeared were quite often not what expected. Also I am wondering if they were slightly short staffed as the dinning room service was not up to par with my previous two cruises. Also I was disappointed with the entertainment. The musical cast did a wonderful job but they were not used nearly enough. On a 14 day cruise they only performed 3 times. The second and third day there was a comedian & a magician and neither were up to the standards I would expect. I think using the musical cast two more days would have been a much better choice. They were top notch!

Pros: Having a balcony for the first time.

Cons: The dinning room service and menu descriptions.

Recommends Celebrity Infinity? Yes!