Fabulous cruise, people were great, weather could have been better, nice room with balcony, very relaxing.

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Cruises: 2-3 cruises
Helpful Vote: 1

Overall rating:

Celebrity Equinox

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: June 30, 2018

Ship: Celebrity Equinox

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 9129

Traveled as: Couple

Review summary

The only problem for me was getting a chair on sea days, those two days by 8aM all chairs had towels on them and could not go outside by the pool either of those two days which was very disappointing, other than that the food was great, our wait staff, Rosario and Francis were top of the line, did not know how else to please, the shows were great, comedian was very funny, the Toppers show was fantastic, voices were unbelievable, Marteen did a great job with the entertainment especially the wedding game show, absolutely hysterical!!!

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Tuscan Grille

Oh my do not know how to say it except the best food, we tried everything, we went six of us and had a great experience, food was so very good and the waiters I wish I could remember his name Dante or something like that was the best, every dish he recommended was better and better, we would definitely go back there, a little expensive but worth it.

Silhouette Restaurant

Absolutely loved our waiters, Rosario and Francis, they were the best, always there to please, we were at a great table, eight of us, no one knew anyone but by the time we left the cruise I think we made some lifetime friendships, already making plans with one couple for another trip, we took pictures with our waiters because they became friends, food was delicious every night!

Oceanview Cafe and Bar

Food was very good, the staff very attentive, getting a table was ridiculous especially on sea days, that was my only problem, otherwise it was very good, lots of choices!

Cafe al Bacio and Gelateria

Coffee was great, loved all the different flavors, tried them all!

Pool

Not enough chairs especially on sea days, towels are placed on chairs to save them even when people go on excursions, I asked for a chair on a sea day to be able to sit outside ANYWHERE, they said chairs were all out, so for those two days unless you go up before 7AM you do not get to sit out in the sun which is why I go on vacation.

Fortune's Casino

Loved the non smoking casino, last cruise had smoking and i could not go in it, I did not win but I had fun!

Ship tip

Get ready for a great time, Marteen Social Director is always entertaining, the dining staff especially Rosario and Francis were the best!

Disembarkation