Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Equnox southern caribean cruise

Sail Date: January 22, 2016

I very mich enjoyed this cruise. This is my fourth time on the Equinox. Everything was top notch with the exception of the Silk Harvest dining experience.

With the exception of the silk harvest, the service staff were very good. I would like to mentin Sebastion from blu as well as Mansure. Both were exceptional and I give them top marks.
Blue, Murano and Tuscan grill were all fantastic. Silk harvest was a dud. The sevice was slow and unresponsive, one of our meals , the pork belly, came to use stone cold. It took more than ten minutes for us to find a waiter to change it out. Then all we got were excuse from both the waiter and the manager. I have eaten and rated Silk Harvest number one on past cruises. This time they are dead last.