Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Almost a wonderful cruise....

Sail Date: October 26, 2012

Ignoring the fact we bacame very ill towards the end of our trip, the cruise ship itself was very beutiful and the taste ad quality of the food was very good. The staff is always very pleasent and they go out of their way to please you.

Pros: The ship was beutiful and the food was some of the best I had on a cruise.

Cons: Both my roomate and myself contracted the Norovirus along with many others on this cruise.. Never been more ill. I feel this was a epedimic that already existed on this ship prior to our arrival and it's clear not enogh was dome to prevent us and others from becoming ill.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

The pools were too cold for my taste and that of our friends. We informed the staff several times of our concern but no chnages were observed.
The use of the steam room required extra charge. What was available was a sauna which was way too small for the size of this ship and which was often too full to use. This was a indeen a short coming in the design of this very nice ship. I set the standard by what I saw on the Navigator of the Seas.
We dined at Murano and Tuscan Grill and although both dining rooms were opulent and the service was very good\, I did not see the edge paying addtional unless we were celebriting a special moment. The food and level of attention from our waiter was that good in the regular dining room. We also enjoyed the company in the tables near us.