Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

A wonderful experience. Excellent!

Sail Date: September 14, 2012

We were recently on the Celebrity Equinox. The ship was beautiful, the staff was courteous, the rooms were spotless and spacious and the food was superb. The entertainment was great, there was plenty of entertainment all day and evening, and the cruise tours were well-planned,interesting, and extremely educating. The guides were excellent. I have a food allergy and the dining room staff went out of their way to accommodate with delicious meals prepared specially for me. I was extremely impressed. I cannot say enough about the staff. They worked very hard round the clock to make our cruising experience a wonderful time. If you've never cruised before, or are looking for a great ship and cruise line, definitely consider Celebrity and the Equinox.

Pros: The rooms were spacious and clean. Staff was courteous and helpful.

Cons: Nothing.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!