Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Cruise of a lifetime.

Sail Date: September 14, 2012

The ship is beautiful! Great art throughout, well designed with excellent signage to help you get around.

Pros: Everything was so well done I can't pick a favorite.

Cons: Lack of attention in the gym when asking equipment questions.

Recommends Celebrity Equinox? Yes!

I liked the fact that the portions were well sized and not huge\, there is always more food available if you want it. Great variety of menu items and I was impressed with how many meals could be served at once and all delivered hot and as specified.
Loved having our own veranda.
Everybody was helpful and immaculately dressed\, I never had a question that was not answered on the spot. Very diverse as far as nationalities and never a communication problem in English or any other language as far as I could tell.
Extremely talented entertainers\, same people in a variety of shows and flawless choreography in all of them\, amazing.