Explore Celebrity Edge Cabins
Designed by Kelly Hoppen, Celebrity Edge cabins are available in 37 classes and seven general categories. Most standard cabins are in the 200-square-foot range, which is comparable to other Celebrity ships. For those seeking a balcony, Celebrity Edge offers primarily Infinite Veranda cabins, which has an enclosed sunroom with a drop-down window. According to Celebrity Edge reviews, balcony cabins can be hit or miss with expansive or obstructed views. For premium amenities and exclusive perks, consider an AquaClass or Concierge cabin. Additionally, Edge has 178 connecting staterooms for families and groups.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- AquaClass (K1)
- AquaClass (K2)
- AquaClass Guarantee (XA)
- Concierge Class (CZ)
- Concierge Class (C3)
- Concierge Class (W4)
- Concierge Class Guarantee (8X)
- Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda (1A)
- Deluxe Ocean View Stateroom with Veranda (1B)
- Edge Single Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (WO)
- Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (E2)
- Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (EX)
- Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (E3)
- Edge Stateroom with Infinite Veranda (E1)
- Sunset Veranda Stateroom (S0)
- Veranda Stateroom Guarantee (XC)
Find a Cruise on Celebrity Edge
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.