Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

just another day in paradise

Sail Date: March 05, 2011

The ship was beautiful; all new, bright and shiney. Very clean and comfortable.

Pros: being pampered on a beautiful ship

Cons: the chairs in the main dining room (needs casters, too big, too heavy_

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!

Loved the ship maps in every elevator bay. Hardly ever got lost.
Main dining room needs different chairs, especially casters. Perhaps more main dining room entertainment. LOVED the midnight buffet being a BRUNCH buffet. Beautiful setup.
Must treat each person individual, especially if they have different last names. For example, luggage tags, minibar usuage, disembarkment times, etc.
Donovan brought us coffee every morning with a smile and happy attitude. Wyan, our pool waiter was very attentive and always happy..
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Did the glass bottom boat. West End was interesting. Our guide, Kirk was wonderful.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Didn't do a ship excursion. Went to private beach that was wonderful. The weather was very windy but didn't stop us from enjoying the water. Worst beach because of the turtle grass but they had an access for us. Had fun!
George Town, Grand Cayman
swimming with the stingrays was the highlight of my vacation. However, our van driver was rude and miserable.
Don't Miss: swimming with the stingrays.
I got off the ship and onto a ferry for the ruins. I don't feel like I even stepped foot o Cozumel. Guess I'll have to go back.