A great trip!!!!!

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: Celebrity Eclipse
The ship captured my heart with it's beauty and grace. The attention to details in the decor was exceptional. Everyone on the ship was friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed our dining experience! The waiter was very attentive and personable. The food choices for breakfast and lunch were outstanding whether you wanted to eat healthy or go for the gusto!

The entertainment was excellent! The dance band was the best ever! As we love to dance, we were thrilled to have this experience.

The glass blowing studio was wonderful.
The dance classes were not enjoyable.

The ship was so clean, that for an activity I sat on the floor in white pants and did not have a flec of dirt on me.

See the Ruins.
The Trolley ride wasn't very good.
We like the shopping.

Pros: I loved the art and design of the ship.

Cons: The on board shopping did not capture my interest.

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!