Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great trip!!!!!

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

The ship captured my heart with it's beauty and grace. The attention to details in the decor was exceptional. Everyone on the ship was friendly and helpful.

We enjoyed our dining experience! The waiter was very attentive and personable. The food choices for breakfast and lunch were outstanding whether you wanted to eat healthy or go for the gusto!

The entertainment was excellent! The dance band was the best ever! As we love to dance, we were thrilled to have this experience.

Pros: I loved the art and design of the ship.

Cons: The on board shopping did not capture my interest.

Recommends Celebrity Eclipse? Yes!

The ship was so clean, that for an activity I sat on the floor in white pants and did not have a flec of dirt on me.
The glass blowing studio was wonderful.
The dance classes were not enjoyable.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
See the Ruins.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
George Town, Grand Cayman
The Trolley ride wasn't very good.
We like the shopping.