Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Luxurious and fun

Sail Date: March 05, 2016

I went on this cruise with my girlfriend, she is 19 and I am 21. I was initially concerned that we would be the youngest people on the boat and would have no activities geared towards other people our age, as that is the idea that the travel agent have to me. However, this was proven very wrong. This cruise was during spring break, so there were a very good amount of college students on board. My girlfriend and I were never bored while on the ship, and we were very pleased with the luxury and quality of all of the accommodations. The service provided by every crew member was exceptional. The nightly dinners were delicious, and the waiting staff was one of the best that I have ever experienced. The theater cast during the nightly entertainment was also extremely talented, and I would have spent money to see them, but the show was free. I was very pleased with this experience.

I was surprised by how smoothly and quickly and easily we were able to board and un-board the ship.
The food was delicious, even the lunch buffet! The waiting staff was exceptional, and I never had an empty glass of water. I was sad to say goodbye to our table mates, waiters, and the dining room manager.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Key West, Florida
get the beach day package offered by sunset water sports on the south end of the island, it's a great deal and lots of fun!
Instead of being basic and going snorkeling like all of the other tourists, go ride ATV's through the jungle! go to the playa uvas beach club and ask them about the excursion. you can hangout at the beach club for free while you wait for your tour!

If celebrity is offering a promotion (i.e. free drink package or onboard spending money) take the deal! We could have upgraded to an oceanview cabin and received our choice of two free perks (drink package, $300 onboard spending, free tips, free wifi) and we are wishing we had done it!