Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful trip

Sail Date: February 25, 2016

This was my first cruise, but won't be my last.  The food was amazing, and the ship is beautiful.  A few things I learned being my first cruise.  I got a stateroom with a balcony...this is a must, they do a fabulous job fitting so much into such a small area and the balcony gives you so much additional space.  The bathroom is small and it did take a bit getting use to.  The ship has lots of activities going on throughout the day/night a daily pamphlet is provided and I recommend at least a quick glance.  I recommend the beverage package I did not have to pay for any additional food items while on board, it was great knowing the total cost of the trip ahead of time.  Plenty of food options so I did not need to go to the resturants that had additional fees.  Booked the shore excursions through Celebrity...they take all the guess work out of the day picking you up and making sure you know where to go to get back on the ship.

The room is perfect. Near an elevator but not to close, and the balcony was terrific
Embarkation and Disembarkation It's a necessary evil, but was not bad
The design is great never felt like too many people in one area. They are always cleaning
Really something for everyone...
They were all fantastic, friendly and made a big difference
It was great, much better than expected. It was fresh and different each day
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
They give around 4 hours for boarding we actually arrived with about 2 hours or so left and flew through checkin. If you can carry off you bags at the end of the trip everyone is leaving so is a busy time
Key West, Florida
I would skip the food tour, plenty to eat on the boat, and you can grab a little taste of things during your day like key lime pie and fish
Nassau, Bahamas People are great, but as with anywhere make sure you understand the cost and quality of what you may be buying