Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Drink you way to the Bahamas and key west

Sail Date: January 04, 2016

I had a good time. I feel like the alcohol package is a must! It's extra but drink to your content!  I didn't get to see any shows . Dinner and room service 2as awesome. Staff gets a 5 star rating! I loved the staff so nice helpful and amazing. I wish we had more time at our destinations and I wish there was more than awesome pools !  I feel like it was too much money for the experience. It was expensive and end of the day I wish I did something else.

Small but I liked it!