Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great service, so-so food

Sail Date: December 21, 2015

Overall I enjoyed the cruise very much. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The stateroom was laid out nicely. The only negative that I will site is the lack of dining choices with only the pool hamburger bar, the buffet and the main dining room. The food was acceptable but certainly not memorable. It would have been nice to have had access to other themed (Italian, Asian etc.) restaurants that weren't specialty (for pay).

I drive a mobility scooter as a result of a stroke and as a member of the increasing and aging baby boomer generation I think there will be a lot more of us using them in the future so I think it would be wise to take the scooters into consideration when designing ships.