Best cruise I ever took

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Type: Suite

The Constellation is well kept.  She has dignity. At about 2000 passengers, it is still small enough to feel exclusive.  Our suite was spacious and very attractive.  I liked the bottle of champagne waiting for us and there was flowers on the table and apples every day.    All the staff was great except the wine steward.  He got a little snippy with my wife.  Our butler, Wilfred, was the best.  He made sure everything was taken care of.  Wilfred deserves a raise.  He represents Celebrity Cruise Lines perfectly. I have taken about seven cruises but I will definitely  choose Celebrity for my next cruise.

n/a

Dine at specialty restaurants. Tuscan Grille and Oceans Liners restaurants are as good as you will get on any cruise ship.

This port has easy access. Terminal handles large numbers of people easily. Parking adequate unless convention center next door is being used.