Good for relaxation, not so much for activities and fun

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 17, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Number: 2070

I was looking forward to trying a Celebrity Cruise since it was my understanding that it was superior to RC... Which my husband and I love. We were disappointed in the lack of activities for young couples such as ourselves. The casino is quite small, no sports activities, and in general we had a hard time finding things to do on the ship. The food was just fine, but again was not any greater quality than that served on RC. The rooms and bathrooms especially were more spacious which was nice. Overall I would say if you are older and looking to simply relax this cruise will suit your needs. For those in their 30s as myself, will be choosing RC for our next cruise.

Very nice. Spacious bathroom.