Super

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I was so pleased that there was Mass celebrated on our cruise.  Also I could not have asked for anything better, the service, food,  accommodations and entertainment was ALL excellent.  The only problem is that I wish it were longer. I loved the size of the ship and as I said before, we couldn't have asked for better service.  I would tell anyone toe go on the Celebrity Constellation Ship .  But I do have a few minor complaints, one being there was not lobster served in the dinning room and I know that at home I do not change my sheets every night, but then I'm not paying a price, I thought you could at least change the sheets every other night.

I was happy that Mass was celebrated on the ship.

but would have liked lobster to be serbved

best ever seen on a ship

n'/a

I like the size of the Constellation---easy to get around on.

been there before