Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

short but nice

Sail Date: December 27, 2014

We really enjoyed our cruising experience we went for 4 nights to key west and Nassau then back to ft. Lauterdale. I have to admit I was surprised at the number of people, but it was completely booked and because it was winter time, I believe everyone was trying to enjoy the weather on the decks. Other than decks and buffet the boat really was not that crowded. Beware if you have never cruised before that at dinner reservations the seat you with other groups and couples which was award and took some getting used to. Other than that the ship was beautiful, the staff was very polite and they keep you highly entertained the entire time with fabulous shows, casino, shopping etc. I would recommend anyone give cruising a chance.
beautiful ship
confused where all the food was located, did not even know about the grill/sushi bar until it was too late
hilarious
love the improv
Did not experience
seemed a little rushed always checking time I would had rather stayed on board the whole time
Much larger than expected

Explore the ship and attend any meetings about the ship so you enjoy all possible amenities