Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Nightmare Cruise

Sail Date: February 03, 2014

Room Type: Suite

I was so excited to cruise Celebrity after having cruised Carnival.  I went with a group and we paid extra for the concierge service.  Concierge service?  I guess that was an apple and a pear for 3 people to share for 5 days.  Disappointment!  The balcony rooms were small.  We had to climb over the bed to get to the balcony.  Disappointment.  The head overflowed.  Called to report, came back to the room and the floor was soaked.  Reported again.  That night, the head overflowed.  Reported 3 times before someone came.  Food was awful.  Service lacked.  Not doing this one again.

Dining room food was bad so thought we'd go to the Lido Deck. The food was bad there too!
Small. It was designed for 1 1/2 patrons and we were 3. Not sailor friendly.
Impersonal, unwilling to help, not friendly.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Nothing there. Dull
The people of Cozumel are warm, welcoming, kind, helpful, friendly ... I loved it!
Key West, Florida
Key West is great if you are in your 20-30s and enjoy drinking. I am neither.

My only tip would be to book a different cruise line.