Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Short Break with Great Food and Entertainment

Sail Date: March 22, 2014

Really enjoyed this trip.  The ship is tastefully decorated.  Food was excellent, especially the Tuscan Grille, which I highly recommend.  Also the crepes in Bistro 5 are incredibly good!  Crew is very happy on this ship and it is evidently well run--kudos to Captain Nicholas!  The entertainers on board are very talented and the acrobats were definitely the big hit on board!

Sadly my only issues were with Cruise 411 as my originally quoted price was not the one they booked, nor did I receive the $25 on board credit that was promised.

Inside cabin roomier than expected!
Excellent on board cast!

Don't be afraid to book inside cabin for a great discount. We were never in the cabin and it was roomy enough for two friends.