one of the nicest cruises ever

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 22, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Constellation

LoveAfter being on two of the 4500+ guest mega ships for our previous cruises, the smaller, but by no means small, Constellation was a welcomed change. I felt like I was on a private yacht that I was sharing with a few other people. This was our 9th cruise and by far we enjoyed the Constellation the most. Try to go 'Aqua class' if you can.....the dining in 'Blu' is by itself worth the premium cost. I highly reccomend a cruise vacation on the Constellation.

didn't use