Constellation Reviemyw

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 30, 2014
Ship: Celebrity Constellation
Cabin Number: GTY

Service in cabin and dining room was excellent.   We also enjoyed activities on ship, especially the Liars Club -- I have never seen a Captain participate in such an activity and it was hilarious. It was the first cruise for my sister-in-law and she was truly  impressed.  Unfortunately she left behind a silver ring in our cabin (2107) and is awaiting an answer from Celebrity on whether it was found.  It was the shortest of the 9 cruises I've taken and I was surprised that it included the all the perks of longer cruises.

Did not use