Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: December 19, 2013

Cabin: GTY

Overall the ship, staff, and food was A+.  This is a great cruise if you just want to get away for a few days for R&R.  Personally, I was looking for dance opportunities which really didn't exist on this ship....oh well.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  My only criticism is I was 'taken in' by the oldest trick in the book by the young man who did my foot analysis in the gym/spa area.  He had me stand bare footed with my hands folded behind my back.  He then pushed my hands with one of his fingers and I began to fall backwards.  Next, he had me stand in a pair of support inner soles and did the same experiment...ie. clasp my hands behind my back while he pushed down with several fingers then both hands.  I didn't lose my balance.  I was so impressed I bought the in-soles on the spot.  My son, who is a chiroprator told me I was 'had' by the oldest trick in the book.  When the guy pushed down the first time, he actually pushed down with one finger at the same time pullin back, which took me off balance.  The second time, while I was standing in the in-soles/inserts with hands clasped behind my back, the guy pushed down (not out)  with almost all his might and I did not become off balance.  Buyer be ware!

Cruise Photos