Quick trip

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 04, 2013
Booked spur of the moment so took availability of inside cabin when we usually do balcony. Celebrity and Holland America are my favorite lines and Celebrity didn't disappoint me. The staff, food, cleanliness are A+. Liked the broadway type musicals-best I've seen on board. Didn't like the magician or comic. Cozumal is nice shopping port, but Roatan needs alot of work.I will support funding for anti-poverty works more now that I've seen the poverty.

Loved the musicals, but not the magician or comic

The spa swimming pool with water jets is awesome and quiet.