Celbrity Century Cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Hawaii

Contributor Level: Third Mate

15 Night Hawaii (San Diego Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2013

The food was excellent in the dining room.  I loved having the ice cream available at no cost.  The staff all over the ship was great. The guest speakers and Hawaiin craft teacher, were all superior!   My one and only complaint, is the mattresses!  I had 3 different mattresses, due to my complaints, and they were all lousey!  Buy new mattresses!!!!!!

Superior

Hawaiian JUNE was super.

I really appreciated having a section of the Theater marked for handicapped persons. I have worn out knees and the extra walking on the ship (more than if I I were home) caused my knees to be painful, and limiting steps helped me alot.. I don't remembe rRoyal Caribbean having that!

no comment