Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Hawaii

We had a great time.

Sail Date: December 06, 2013

We enjoyed the cruise very much. The entertainment was wonderful.Of course,all of the staff couldn't have been nicer.We especially enjoyed talking with alot of the staff enjoying the fact that they were from all over the world.

I was quite sea sick the majority of the cruise. I went to the spa and had accupuncture treatments by Jonathan. He was so nice and concerned about helping me feel better. I want to him many times. He treated me like I was his only patient.

The only thing I was a little disappointed was the buffet. The food was good but too much of the same menu everyday. I thought you could have had more variety. A little change would have been nice.

WE enjoyed the coffee bar. The coffee was wonderful and the pastries were very tasty.(The coffee in the buffet was bad.)We have gone on many cruises and the coffee in the buffets has always been bad.