Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: June 12, 2011

An outstanding experience with my 13-year-old granddaughter. We had a wonderful time. The ship was wonderful, the crew were extremely friendly, the ports were outstanding, the scenery was indescribable.

Pros: Lovely accommodations, availability of teen scene (even tho not used), excellent entertainment and cuisine choices

Cons: Everything worked out very well - no negatives

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The activities were available; unfortunately, the teens on the ship did not wish to take advantage of them so my granddaughter did not either. Had there been more participation I'm sure she would have enjoyed that aspect of the cruise.
Ketchikan, Alaska
It was raining in port and we went seaplaning to the fjord which was a wonderful experience and beautiful. Our pilot knew his stuff and made the trip truly enjoyable.
Don't Miss: The fjiord was magnificant!!
Juneau, Alaska
We went whale watching and were disappointed about the fact that there was no record of signing up for this; but the contact person I found to help me rectified the situation and it was a wonderful experience. Our two "captains" on the boat were wonderful and really knew their "stuff" so we were able to see everything there was to see.
Don't Miss: Whale watching
Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
Unfortunately it rained while we were there so we were not able to experience the entirety of this port.