Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"Nothing to offer"

Sail Date: February 28, 2011

No one helped me with my luggage. Boat had nothing to offer but a basketball court-small one. I was on a limited budget for this and it was a cruise for my 18th birthday and at the very end I was slapped with a $80.00 gratuity charge, as was my room mate and we BARELY had enough money. This charge was in addition to the already tips we left and in addition to the tips added in our drink, etc., bills upon the boat. Everyone needs to be aware of this extra charge.

Pros: Food and Shore Excursions, waiter and water server

Cons: Slapped with a $80.00 gratuity tip after paying it in the drinks and what I chose to pay. I don't like that I didn't have a choice and people need to know so they have the money in the bank. Better hope I did!

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

There was nothing.....the kids play room was the best.
As said, the facility was great. Can't say about the activities.
We rented a jeep with a nissan motor and it kept breaking down.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
We rented a scooter and it was the best!